Gabellini Sheppard Associates, an internationally renowned and award-winning architecture and interior design firm, seeks a resourceful, energetic, and highly organized individual to lead our marketing team. Our marketing department provides a variety of functions including: new business development (including RFPs, client presentations), marketing, public relations, internal and external communications, awards submittals, social media, and database /website administration.
The successful candidate is a multi-tasking, self-starter with the ability to work productively in a team setting as well as independently, and is comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This candidate will have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, writing and compositional skills, and an eye for graphic design and layout, and will work with the marketing team who will assist in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop). The ideal candidate possesses a high degree of professionalism and strong inter-personal skills. Graphic Design a plus.
Marketing Director responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all marketing initiatives for the firm of 30 employees, reporting directly to the firm's Partners
- Maintain and develop relationships with key potential clients and industry representatives through specified markets
- Outreach including 3rd party networking to leverage existing relationships which may assist positioning firm for end-client target contacts
- Maintain and distribute promotional brochures and presentations to targeted potential clients
- Oversee web site content, layout, and updates; ensure projects, information, and news sections are current
- Liaise with PR firm regarding media coverage, new press, and industry award submissions/surveys
- Maintain client/potential client contact database and Master Leads List
Proposals Related Tasks
- Track complete proposals and follow-up with clients on outstanding proposals
- Lead marketing aspect of proposal responses for new Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposals
- Prepare custom proposal package for potential clients and update design team resumes with related project
- Report all perspective client communications to Managing Director to assist with preparing proposals, budgets, and vision
- Oversee project descriptions, staff bios, and introductory firm materials for use in proposals
- Communicate with team members to gather information from initial client or initial potential client meetings or conversations in order to prepare proposals and presentations
- Team communication and contribution to fine tune custom presentation items
- Select portfolio items for proposals as it relates to the client needs and/or brand needs of the RFP to best showcase the company's capabilities
Please send cover letter, resumé, and/or related work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Photography by Paul Warchol. Exceptions include: The Village at Westfield London, CityCenter Boutiques, Bergdorf Goodman 5F, Giorgio Armani Center, Birmingham Residence, Infiniti Gallery, Hover, DIFFA Dining by Design, 195 Broadway: Alan Schindler, MiMA Manhattan View: Emily Gibert, Mall of America East, West, Southeast: Don Wong, Top of The Rock, Row NYC Hotel, The Knickerbocker Hotel: Nikolas Koenig, Park Avenue Residence, 152 Elizabeth Street Condominium, and 56th Street Condominium.
The content provided by GabelliniSheppard.com
, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted © 2016 Gabellini Sheppard Associates LLP. All use of the GabelliniSheppard.com
website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. All materials contained on GabelliniSheppard.com
, including all text and images, are copyrighted and protected by applicable copyright laws. They may not be published, reproduced, copied, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any way, without Gabellini Sheppard Associates, LLP’s prior written consent. The materials on GabelliniSheppard.com
are provided by Gabellini Sheppard Associates LLP for informational purposes only. Illustrations, photographs, computer drawings, etc. may be the property of Gabellini Sheppard Associates LLP, or illustrators and photographers hired by Gabellini Sheppard Associates LLP, its clients and/or suppliers, and are used on GabelliniSheppard.com
in accordance with individual agreements. Gabellini Sheppard Associates does not grant any expressed or implied rights to you under any license, copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secret information. Use of any image (photograph, illustration, computer rendering, etc.) from GabelliniSheppard.com
requires written permission from Gabellini Sheppard Associates LLP.
Design and Development by Noë & Associates.